HR Executive Assistant
Provides administrative support to the Executive Director and the Human Resources Department.
Executive Assistant Functions:
- Supports the Executive Director with administrative tasks including but not limited to scheduling meetings, processing correspondence, assisting in obtaining signatures on contracts, copying, and scanning.
- Supports the Board and designated Board Committees with scheduling, agenda packet preparation, and meeting organization utilizing Packard’s virtual meeting software.
HR Assistant Functions:
- Assists with recruitment and interview process. Tracks status of candidates and responds with follow-up letters at the end of the recruiting process.
- Schedules meetings and interviews as requested.
- Submits online investigation requests and assists with new-employee background checks.
- Manages designated components of the new hire onboarding and orientation process.
- Maintains follow up for 90 day and 1-year benefit enrollment with recent hires.
- Assists HR Coordinator with required documents to ensure accurate record-keeping and proper deductions.
- Performs customer service functions by answering employee requests and questions, referring them to other HR staff as required.
- Assists with processing of terminations.
- Assists with the preparation, tracking and follow up of the performance review process.
- Makes photocopies; mails, scans and emails documents; and performs other clerical functions.
- Files documents into appropriate electronic employee files using consistent naming process
- Assists or prepares correspondence as requested.
- Audits monthly benefit vendor invoices
- Processes incoming mail for the site and ensures outgoing mail is delivered to the mailbox.
- Answers video doorbell and greets visitors and vendors.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications and ability to learn other business applications quickly.
Supervisory Responsibilities: None
Work Environment: Office environment
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Must be able to lift 15 pounds at times
Travel Required: May occasionally need to travel to another Packard Health location within Ann Arbor/Ypsilanti
Required Education & Experience: At least 2 years related experience
Preferred Education & Experience: Working understanding of human resources practices and procedures preferred
Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This job description is a general description of job functions. It is not intended as an employment contract, nor is it intended to describe all duties someone in this position may perform. All employees of Packard Health are expected to perform tasks as assigned by Packard Health supervisory/management personnel, regardless of job title or routine job duties. In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, Packard Health will provide reasonable accommodations for individuals who can perform the essential functions of this job.