Quality Data Specialist
Looking for full time healthcare Quality Data Specialist to produce data to guide agency decision making. This is an in office/remote position supporting the Quality and Compliance Department. Secondary duties include supporting compliance activities, Athena EMR support, and meeting administration.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Produces data analysis, trends, and standard reporting which enables the organization to monitor, evaluate and improve performance
- Provides accurate and informative products (reports, spreadsheets, PowerPoints, charts, graphs, briefs, etc) that are visually meaningful with minimal review required
- Identifies standard reports that would be worth automating
- Assists the preparation for and attends audit/survey reviews
- Assists with tabulation of customer service audits/surveys
- Assists in improving data integrity related to all fields in the electronic health record (EHR)
- Delivers excellent customer service by responding quickly to requests; clarifying needs; determining expectations; producing exceptional reports and coaching staff regarding how to interpret the data
- Utilize measurement tools and statistical methods to determine and analyze outcome measures which will support organizational goals
- Collaborate and maintain professional standards at all times while conducting agency business
- Secondary support for Athena EMR training
- Secondary support to Compliance Officer
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the Supervisor
EDUCATION, LICENSURE & EXPERIENCE:
- Advanced Excel skills and experience
- Good communication/collaboration skills with various groups at all levels of the organization
- Strong analytical skills
- Must be able to not only analyze data, but also format data in analytical reports
- Must be objective, extremely detail oriented, organized, a self-starter, and capable of adhering to multiple deadlines and meeting goals
- Possess excellent organizational, written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to demonstrate basic computer skills related to windows navigation, Microsoft Office and general office equipment
- Ability to work effectively both independently and with an interdisciplinary team
- Ability to effectively manage time, information, and meet deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience
- Approximately 2 years’ experience in healthcare analytics is highly preferred
PERFORMANCE REQUIREMENTS: Produce reports with ability to explain the data before deadlines, to report to meetings in a timely manner.
SUPERVISION RECEIVED: Supervised by Director of Quality
SUPERVISION EXERCISED: None
Send resume to: email@example.com
This job description is a general description of job functions. It is not intended as an employment contract, nor is it intended to describe all duties someone in this position may perform. All employees of Packard Health are expected to perform tasks as assigned by PH supervisory/management personnel, regardless of job title or routine job duties. In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, PH will provide reasonable accommodations for individuals who can perform the essential functions of this job.