Packard Health is a community health center. Since 1973, we have been dedicated to providing high-quality care for everyone in our community.
- 3 ways to make an appointment: phone, email, patient portal. Read more »
- Same day appointments are available to treat acute illnesses or urgent problems.
- We will do our best to keep waiting periods short. Please understand, that emergency patients and other factors may cause unplanned changes in our schedule. We ask for your patience during these times.
Please call our office, 734-971-1073, for urgent situations occurring after business hours. You will be connected to the on-call care provider who can help you determine what home-care steps to take or if you should seek further care in the emergency room. For all life-threatening medical emergencies, always proceed directly to the nearest emergency room.
- Ask your health care provider to refill routine medications during your visit.
- If you need a medication refill between appointments, you can (1) phone us during regular office hours, (2) log-in to the patient portal.
- Plan ahead. Medications will not be refilled on evenings or weekends except in emergency situations.
- Be aware that medication refills may take up to 48 hours to be completed.
No one will be denied medical care based on inability to pay at the time of service.
- Packard Health accepts a wide range of commercial insurance and public health plans.
- Payment is expected at time of service for (1) any co-pay required by your insurance plan, (2) any uncovered portion of your bill.
- You may be eligible for Packard Health's sliding fee scale. Payments for health care services will be determined based on your ability to pay. Please bring to your appointment one form of identification and proof of household income for the most recent 30 days. Proof may include paycheck or benefit check stubs. If you have no income at all, please tell us how you provide for yourself from day to day.
- If you do not qualify for the sliding fee scale, you may still receive a 20% discount if you pay in full at the time of service.
- Packard Health accepts cash, check, Visa and MasterCard.
Your patient portal, Athenahealth, is a secure website that gives you convenient 24-hour access to your personal health information and enables you to communicate with health care providers online.
Login from anywhere with an Internet connection, using a secure username and password.
- View your medical records
- View lab results
- Request prescription refills
- Schedule non-urgent appointments
- Make payments
- Download and complete forms
- Email your health care provider
Patient Code of Responsibility
1. Give correct and complete facts to your healthcare team.
2. Tell your doctor about any changes in your health.
3. Ask questions when you don’t understand what your doctor or nurse tell you.
4. Sign a consent form for your care, except in emergencies.
5. Follow your care plan. If you can’t follow it, tell your doctor or nurse why.
6. Cancel appointments that you can’t keep.
7. No weapons of any type are allowed to be brought into the office.
8. Work with your clinic if you can’t pay your bill.
9. Tell us your thoughts and concerns in a helpful way to the right people. This means tell your doctor, your nurse, or therapist.
10. Treat other patients, clinic staff, and other people’s things with respect.
11. Follow office rules.
Notice of privacy practices
This notice describes how medical information about you can be used and disclosed and how you can gain access to this information. Please read carefully »
Notice of malpractice liability protection
Packard Health receives HHS funding and has Federal Public Health Service (PHS) deemed status with respect to certain health or health-related claims, including medical malpractice claims, for itself and its covered individuals.