Mission and values
To provide the best possible care to our patients and community, including people whose economic, social or cultural conditions might otherwise prevent them from accessing health care.
A healthy community in which every individual has a dependable quality health care home.
At Packard Health, diversity, equity, and inclusion are at the core of who we are. Our commitment to these values is unwavering – across all of our work and is a promise to our community and the patients we serve. We know that having varied perspectives helps generate better ideas to solve complex health problems of a changing—and increasingly diverse—society.
Our core values
- Health: We value health: a state of complete physical, mental, and social well-being
- Excellence: We commit to providing excellence in patient-centered health care and in the operation and management of our organization
- Justice: We believe that health care is a fundamental human right, and that all people are entitled to the resources necessary to maintain and support their health
- Caring: We cultivate a friendly and respectful environment in which all who enter are treated with warmth, support, and dignity
- Diversity: We are enriched by the cultural and economic diversity of our patients and staff, and we are supportive and respectful of each other’s differences
- Partnership: We commit to developing effective partnerships with the Ann Arbor and Ypsilanti area community