Women have unique health issues. And some of the health issues that affect both men and women can affect women differently.
Packard’s women’s health care team understands how gender affects medical care. They care for women of all ages, from puberty and pregnancy through menopause and advanced age. Compassionately, collaboratively, they work with you to create a care plan for YOU.
- Oral contraceptives and Depo injections
- IUD placements and Nexplanon arm implants
- Maternal-Infant Care Program – Preconception counseling, all prenatal care visits, postpartum care for Mom following delivery, and then pediatric care for newborns
- Cervical cancer screening
- Colposcopy for women with abnormal PAP smears
- Breast cancer screening (breast exams, referrals for mammograms)
- Education, screening and treatment for sexually-transmitted infections