Child immunization - Let’s do our best for our kids!
February 3, 2015
IT’S A FACT
Childhood immunizations are a safe and effective way to keep kids from getting 14 serious and sometimes deadly diseases.
Saturdays at Packard Health - Kids’ Immunizations
Call Packard Health, (734) 971-1073, to determine if your child is due for vaccines. We can schedule a convenient Saturday appointment.
Saturday, 8am - 12pm
Packard Health Main
3174 Packard Road
We’re here to answer questions and educate parents about recommended childhood vaccines. Give us a call!
5 THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT VACCINES
- Children should have 80 percent of their immunizations by age two.
- Infants are often more vulnerable to disease than older children and adults, and often the diseases are more serious.
- A child’s risk of having a health problem from an immunization is MUCH LESS than his or her risk of suffering from the disease itself.
- Many diseases that can be prevented have no cure or treatment.
- Vaccines not only protect the child who receives the immunization, but they also protect others who:
- Have weakened immune systems
- Cannot get shots because of a medical condition or because they are too young or too old
- Are not fully immunized