COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Updates
NEW - COVID-19 Testing is No Longer Available
Packard Health's drive-thru COVID-19 testing site is closed.
Thank you to everyone who assisted us in fulfilling this crucial need within the community during the last year. We couldn't be happier to see the demand for testing dissolve and look forward to serving your many other health care needs!
IF YOU THINK YOU HAVE COVID-19
- Symptoms include: Fever, chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, and/or diarrhea
- Call the office: 734-971-1073
- Our staff will ask you questions and you will be given further instructions
- Remember, it might be a cold, flu or other disease
- COVID-19 Essential Services in Washtenaw County - Childcare, Evictions, Internet, Unemployment, Utilities, School Food, etc.
- COVID-19 Washtenaw County Resource Guide - Business Assistance, Childcare, Education, Employment/Unemployment, Food & Home Goods, Housing
- Michigan COVID-19 Resource Guide, University of Michigan - Unemployment & Worker Assistance, Food Assistance, Utilities & Housing, Childcare, much more. Spanish version
- COVID -19 Multi-Language Materials
- Washtenaw Department of Health
- Michigan Department of Health
- CDC (Centers for Disease Control)