COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Info
PACKARD HEALTH OFFICES
Hours & Locations
Note: Packard West is open only for Telehealth visits.
A provider is available via phone 24 hours a day, 734-971-1073.
NEW! TELEHEALTH VIDEO VISITS
"Stay Home. Stay Safe" Connect with your Packard Health care team by video. Meet with your Packard Health provider or therapist online in a telehealth video visit. Visit with your chronic disease manager and patient advocates too. Learn more here.
If you think you have COVID-19
(Fever, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing)
- Call the office first, 734-971-1073
- Our staff will ask you questions and you will be given further instructions.
- Be sure to call before coming in.
- Remember, it might be a cold, flu or other disease
- COVID-19 Essential Services in Washtenaw County - Childcare, Evictions, Internet, Unemployment, Utilities, School Food, etc.
- COVID-19 Washtenaw County Resource Guide - Business Assistance, Childcare, Education, Employment/Unemployment, Food & Home Goods, Housing.
- Michigan COVID-19 Resource Guide, University of Michigan. - Unemployment & Worker Assistance, Food Assistance, Utilities & Housing, Childcare, much more. Spanish version
- COVID -19 Multi-Language Materials