COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Updates
NEW - COVID-19 Testing is No Longer Available
Packard Health's drive-thru COVID-19 testing site is closed.
IF YOU THINK YOU HAVE COVID-19
- Symptoms include: Fever, chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, and/or diarrhea
- Call the office: 734-971-1073
- Our staff will ask you questions and you will be given further instructions
- Remember, it might be a cold, flu or other disease
- COVID-19 Essential Services in Washtenaw County - Childcare, Evictions, Internet, Unemployment, Utilities, School Food, etc.
- COVID-19 Washtenaw County Resource Guide - Business Assistance, Childcare, Education, Employment/Unemployment, Food & Home Goods, Housing
- Michigan COVID-19 Resource Guide, University of Michigan - Unemployment & Worker Assistance, Food Assistance, Utilities & Housing, Childcare, much more. Spanish version
- COVID -19 Multi-Language Materials
- Washtenaw Department of Health
- Michigan Department of Health
- CDC (Centers for Disease Control)